BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 9 May 2011

My Helper ++

thx God ...i got many friend help me , helpping me doing my Spiritual life ... 
I will try do my best ... i will everyday TAWG wif Jesus ... ^^ 
haha ... i waitting a person leave comment to me ... 
don know she will comment me anot leh ?? i really cannot wait it ... 
haha ... nvm ... but i hope so ... is i can be her boy friend + Husband , but i think ... i not really match wif she ... she is a very nice girl ... but im just a normal boy ... ^^
haha ... nvm lah ... let Jesus decide , i hope she really can be more nice ... hope so ... haha ...
Lim Guan Kheng ... pls lah ... don think too much man ... ^^ haha ...
hrm ... i wanna she read my blog ... don know macam mana leh she will keep read my blog ??
hrm ... erm ... i don know she like kind of things ... hrm ... hrm ... make up item ? bear bear ??  Sweet Letters ??? hrm hrm ... don know la ... i think ... if she like me ... i giv what she also will like it ... correct anot ? 
haha ... ya ... i think so ... ^^ just now saw her new pic ... ^^ it really nice ... >,< haha ... lolz ... i feel im look like a Rapist !!! 
haha ... i think so ... haha ... sry ya ... many word i just translate in google de ... meby got abit wrong word ...wakaka ....


here i wanna say sry to Eric ... sry Eric ...





thx for read my blog ...

Jesus Bless U ...
^^ im waiting u ...  

0 comments: