BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 17 May 2011

@_@~ @_@~@_@

Hrm ... 2day ... gonna go church for jamming about this saturday's Song ...
abit Nervous lo ... coz 2day have a new song ... hrm ... but i not yet get the msg wor ... i think 2nite not me play guitar ... ^^ but anywher ... i must learn a song of intro ... quite hard leh ... haha ... and my guitar lelf at church cannot prac at home ... arhhhh ... hh ... hh .. how ah ?? 
haiz ... nvm ... May God bless me ... haha ..haha ... 
yestherday ... help mechelle move the house ... wow ... abit tired ... 2day im feel about like wanna fever jor ... and Cough... very painful ah ... my sound also abit change edi ... arh ... rhh ... meby is less drink water ? or the Weather change too fast ?? i cannot accept it leh ?? arh ... don know la... ... i must take care my self well ...
hrm ... i feel wanna join in bible school ... wen qiang kor lo ... keep ask me ... make me feel wanna join it ...wakaka .... this saturday ...i  try ask him ... see is how de ... the bible school ...haha ...
and my job ... this sunday go find chai zhang lao ... i very nervous about it ... haha ...
may God bless me ba ...

0 comments: